Friday, February 20, 2009

Skips A Beat



Wont be over even when the tide settles

Possesed, hypnotized, hysterical delirium

This kaleidoscope, this ecstasy, this orgy

Keep moving, retro revival, disco ball

Confetti galore, grind slow, colours combust

Strobe lights, neon eyes

Dance, fly in the sky with me

My heart skips a beat


When we get together

Kisses come from some heaven

Sweeter as we go deeper and deeper

I slip slowly, keep falling

Linger endlessly, endless reverie

My heart skips a beat


Tight grip, galaxy ride

Diamonds everywhere, Sparkle

Emerald green, awe struck in paradise

Rapid images, flight of fantasy

Secrets told, overflowing desire

Fervid, enraptured, ready to explode

My heart skips a beat


Call my name, whisper...

How do you like your love?

Eye of the storm, deeper than the ocean

Utopian odyssey, overwhelming upheaval

Incessant Profusion, mixed surrender

Sweetest Taboo

We disappear

My heart skips a beat

2 comments:

SePuLcHeR said...

nice :)
for sure u can give endless names to a feeling!! :)

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

Thanks!!!
It really is all about a feeling
and sometimes im just at a loss for words cuz ur struck by something thats so overpowering, i go nuts trying to verbalize...
Im all about fantasy situations and i think a lot about how life can be dream like at times...as slow..as ethereal
its wonderful actually

i wish i could smoke something while writing this cuz then id really find the best words lol..but those days r behind me now