Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work In Progress

A part of me is flooded with thoughts and they're so wild that i cant put them together !!
Another part of me is BLANK , completely clueless!
Currently trying to organize a meeting between all my alter egos towards a common ground
Hence the lack of blog updates... :(

To my wonderful 4 followers...(if you're listening) and 2 fickle fans (hiding bitches) i will be updating shortly...
If you're listening!!! I WILL BE BACK AND IT WILL BE GOOD
IT WILL BE GOOD


Love
V

4 comments:

Small Miracle said...

i shall preside over the alter ego meeting...need to ensure the right one gets to write the next blog ! : )

agent green glass said...

ooh. it happens to me. usually a few days off, not vacation but just ok-tata-gotta-go-to-goa or amristsar or dhobi talao or watever strikes your fancy helps : ) a table with golden prawns and cold kings is just the kind of meeting table you want.

Small Miracle said...

i agree agent green glass...kings and prawns and my mind is buzziiinnn!!
V, please ensure that one of the alter ego arranges it for the meeting : )

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

done..
firangi paani next week sometime
post office shoffice