Monday, June 15, 2009

Is It A Crime?

It may take you by surprise, you may not believe
But I do think of you and I miss you
I can see through all of these years
And forget what you put me through
And I still need you
Despite it all
I still want you
Don’t you want me back?

Tell me is it a crime that I still want you
Is it a crime that I secretly I pine for you?
Longingly crave for you when I see you with him
Don’t you want me back?

You look in his eyes but do they speak like mine?
You hold him tight but does it feel right?
You kiss his lips, do they feel like mine?
You embrace him but does it compare?
You take his love but it’s not like mine

Higher than the heavens above
Deeper than the deepest ocean
In a separate private place
This rage knows no bounds
My desire doesn’t know where to stop
Surely he doesn’t know how
Surely he can’t please you the way I did

Tell me is it a crime that I still need you
Is it a crime that I want you to want me too?
Tell me is it a crime?

3 comments:

Small Miracle said...

OMG!! I love ittttttt!! This is your first "honest and out there" blog and I LOVE IT!!

All i know is that u are a fragrance that lingers on in a person's soul...you close your eyes and ther fragrance takes u right back to THAT moment. Some one out there closes their eyes and has that moment...trust me..you linger on..

no one in their right mind would not miss you.

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

there's gonna be a lot more soul odysseys on this blog from now on

lots o confessions and lots o revelations..and the main inspiration remains the miracle lady...its all about following grand footsteps.

:)

this 'is it a crime' is in my mind a very jazzy song..a take on old feelings burning on

Small Miracle said...

For one has loved passionately and one has lost love passionately...

Surely that is NO CRIME!!