Thursday, June 18, 2009

This is UNDERWATER LOVE

My underwater love
So captivating
My underwater love
So wonderfully liquid
Watch from afar
So inviting
Daily life, so tiring
Yearn to escape

Waves rush in
Mighty gush in
Pull me in
Slowly drowning
My underwater love

When eyes sparkle
Feelings overflow
Heartbeats resonating
Mutually exhilarating
My underwater love

Bubbling, ethereal
Calming and exciting
No ends and no beginnings
Lets find a secret place
Melt me down
Put me in a trance

If I daydream I lose myself
Think of my underwater love
Out of the blue I envision my underwater love
No one knows when I find my way to the deepest part of the ocean
Jump and dive in amid all these sparkling pearls
Rainbow colours soar
My underwater love grasp on tight
I covet, I drift away
Only I know how this feels
Nobody sees me
Nobody will know
Nobody can stop me
I’m with my underwater love
Underwater Love

3 comments:

Small Miracle said...

its alllllllllll abt love love love!!

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

lol
its abt very magical..dreamy like situations..very alter world..

Unknown said...

Though you are away the water connects you. Nice thought