Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dream Pt. 1

Late at night, when noone's in sight

Lying on my bed, im floating in the sky

You slowly creep into my thoughts

It seems real, so vividly sparkling like a star

Eventually you appear, as we lay

Its a fantasy, its so surreal

You Come into my dreams



Its deeper than reality, higher than the heavens above

Its a private emotion i cant verbalize

Wandering in a placeless place

Floating like a liquid in a timeless space

Somehow from somewhere you appear

I close my eyes and we take flight

In silence you say a thousand words

You come into my dreams



So guarded from going astray

Yet you slowly melt me down

Find me in a secret place

In this purple haze i surrender

Hypnotized by your gaze

1 comment:

agent green glass said...

wow. super super cool.