Friday, December 26, 2008

Elly

Elly, come through
Elly, find a way
Elly, listen to my eyes when you see my face
Elly, i want you for my own
Elly, dont you know how endlessly i wait?

Surely you have'nt a clue
Maybe you will never even know
The affection and the love you missed
Elly, how can you throw it all away
If you came my way, i'd leave it all behind
Elly, please walk by my street
I want you to come by
Tread by my world
And never go away
Elly, somewhere far away i hope you will hear
Elly, i pine and yearn unendingly
Change this lonely life
Elly, come by my way

4 comments:

Oddball said...

hahhaha.. so SWEET!!
owwrroonagiri!

:P
hope elly knows and its mutual. like Selina song..."dreaming of you".
that was my fav in class 9! :( :D

Small Miracle said...

FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

karaoke goddess!!!

Oddball said...

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUI5MC9tVM&feature=related

think u will like it.
tell me.