Monday, January 5, 2009

Ocean Boy



Can i come soon, Ocean boy?
Your so inviting, so captivating
Dont you know I'm weary
Can i join you, Ocean boy?
Earth has jaded me
Implicitly i trust thee, I know thee
Can i collide, can i merge within thee?
Ocean boy, answer me

Your big eyes stare right at me
It's like a world that awaits me
Im kneeling on the sand
Teardrops on my hand
Soon they will be yours
Will you let them
Ocean boy, allow me

I see dusk, the sun is dying
Twilight keeps it all a secret
The full moon waits on like a bride
I'm confused, i need to hide
I dont understand how this world works
Can i drown in thee? Can i submerge
Can i dissipate in your might
Ocean boy, rescue me

And then we can find ourselves so far away
Where the planets will watch us while we play
Noone else will know, Noone will touch
Soon everyone will forget
One day i'll be a part of you

In a distant moment in time, in another dimension
Ill be the merboy you waited for
Ocean boy, I will find your way
Ocean boy, I'm meant for thee

2 comments:

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

i can see why this one flopped

Root Kunal said...

wooo!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!