Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where have they gone???

Sometimes it gets to the point that i lose complete interest
Sometimes i watch them and i need a gun to satisfy me

Where have they gone?
Where do they hide?
Must I be put through such excruciating tests

Sometimes i try to interact
Sometimes i search for a common ground

Its such a futile game
Its such a windy road
Might as well retreat

Where have they gone?
I ask for I'm losing on my own
I need a place to call my own
I smell sweet perfume
I taste the red wine
But its all a fantasy

Where they have GONE??????????

3 comments:

Oddball said...

you need a gun to satisfy you ??
you lil pervert!!!
how disgusting!!
i will be reporting this..


ps the verification word is UNDULA


ahahahahaha.. dont know why its funny

I Wear It Like A Tattoo said...

do u need someone to beg u, to lie on the floor howling to request u

to NOT misconstrue the written word

best to just call and CLARIFY

sick sick mind u have
gross bovine behaviour like this shalt NOT be accepted!!

beef will be made and then rudely disposed off behind shoddy construction area in dundahera district!!!

WARNING HAI!

Oddball said...

hahaha.. how dare! beef? how dare u.
one always has to read between the lines or think that the words are more than what they seem. especially in your case. you dont always say what you mean. poetry is just being polite.... cant tell the whole picture.